Yahoo is one of the most trusted web mail servers out there in the virtual world. There are various outstanding features Yahoo Mail offered to its users worldwide and every day millions of users access the Yahoo Customer Service of the Yahoo Mail to send and receive emails and to stay in touch with family, friend, and business associates as well as peers and anyone of importance. There are various other web mail servers out there, but no one matches the services the Yahoo offer to the users. The Yahoo always tried to offer only the best and the latest to its users.
Every day, millions of users access the services of the Yahoo worldwide to send and receive emails and to stay in touch with various important people, whether they are from the personal area of life or from the professional. Accessing services of the Yahoo Mail are quite simple and anyone can use them, but the security is one of the main concerns in today’s time. We are living in the digital era where we use the services of the internet and the electronic devices to do most things but it has its own downside. There are various threats present in the internet world that can harm the important information you share or hack your Yahoo account and misuse the important information you are sharing with your peers or the business associates.
The Yahoo Mail offered secure login and services to its users to make sure that there are no threats to the information user sharing via emails. The Yahoo Mail users can also use the two-step authentication to make the Yahoo account more secure. Here are the few simple steps that can help you in setting the two-step authentication for a secure Yahoo Mail access.
- First of all login to your Yahoo account.
- Go to the settings and click on the account security.
- Go to two-step verification and click on the icon so that you can switch on the verification.
- Enter the number of your mobile and click on the send SMS or the call option to get the security code.
- Enter the code to verify and your two-step authentication is enabled
- You will need to verify the code with the phone number next time you use the Yahoo on unrecognized devices as well as you can link another account to Yahoo by creating app password.
It is a step toward the digitization where the information is more secure and in safe hand. It is the extra layer protection to keep your account safe from harmful hands. So enjoy the more secure Yahoo and services without fearing data loss or threat of data theft.